Brochure Design Process
Ordering brochure and graphic design services has never been easier and more economic for new businesses. Below is the simple process we have outlined which will move you one step closer to “wowing” your customers.
Step 1: Choose Package/Complete Creative Brief
- Review the brochure design packages we offer and choose the package that fits you best. Click here to send us the design brief. (If you require consultation, please don’t hesitate to call us at +66 77 230 800, (M-F 9a-5:30P GMT.)
- Provide us with any special requests that you may have (folds, size, etc.).
- By providing us with a well thought out, clear, concise creative brief, our designers will be able to design a brochure that achieves your company’s objectives and satisfies your creative taste.
Step 2: Make a 50% advance payment
- We accept PAYPAL, Bank Transfer and Western Union.
Step 3: Provide photos and submit copy
- You can either email us or upload your photos to yousendit.com. If you don’t have any photos, or prefer to use stock photography, visit istockphoto.com and let us know which photo (by photo ID#) you’d like us to integrate in to your brochure. We allow our customers to use these stocks photos FREE with our brochure design service.
Step 4: We design your brochure
- After receiving your photos and copy, you will receive your first concept within 5 to 7 business days.
- Once you receive our first draft, you can put creative suggestions and changes, copy movement or changes or any other revision you’d like to see.
Step 5: Revisions
- Creativity is a process, and this is especially true for your custom brochure. Through your written suggestions and phone consultation, we’ll make your required changes to meet your creative requirements.
- IT GRAPHIX will provide up to 3 revisions, FREE! Revisions usually take between 3-4 business days.
Step 6: Final Payment (50%) & Receive Final Brochure
- After you make the final paymentl, we can send you your print ready files right away.